As hotel’s in the U.S. start to discuss their reopening strategy, it is important to understand that travelers are going to pay attention to the cleanliness of their hotel room than ever before. Hoteliers need to ensure that travelers know the precautions being taken prior to check in. World Cinema is continuously working with our customers to ensure we are providing and supporting their needs to solve cleanliness and safety guidelines presented from AHLA Stay Safe program and the CDC.
The focus of this initiative is to limit the contact and increase a deep-cleanse to all high-touch areas. World Cinema’s technology features are providing solutions to contactless check in/out, digital room keys and more.
WCI provides a number of solutions for our properties to provide a level of ease to travelers.
- In-Room Folio Review and Check Out: Guests will be able to view their balance due can check out directly from their TV in the room
- Property Messaging: Guests can message the hotel for alerts and notices through this additional feature of WorldVue®.
- Hotel Custom Menu: Providing a digital version to the paperback hotel information. Each property has the opportunity to customize their hotel menu screen effective to what they have available to their guests
- In-Room Dining: Limit the phone touches by offering guests the option to place food orders directly from the TV
- Smart-Room Technology: WCI works within the established infrastructure to enable guests to control their room through the TV; Lights, thermostat control, door locks, blinds, and more.
- Anti-microbial remotes: as remotes as one of the highest touched object in hotels. Our remotes provide a bacterial resistant coating that can be easily disinfected
World Cinema continues to monitor COVID-19 under the guidance of our CDC Regulations in order to provide the best level of support to our customers. All World Cinema departments including installations, service requests, shipping of equipment and customer care center are operating as usual.
Our accounting team is responding to customers at all hours of the day and night. Listening to their concerns and providing properties with financial options to assist them while this pandemic is leaving their hotels partially or totally closed. We understand that our customers are facing a great amount of uncertainty, but would like to open the doors to new and existing customers to rely on us during this time. In addition, our Houston based Customer Care Center is operating 24/7/365 to assist all our hotel partners with any issues that may arise. (800) 944-9441.